Friday, September 2, 2011

Kindergarten!!!!

This morning Julia started Kindergarten......it was weird just to type that. My baby is growing up. I admit it, I cried. I was so proud of her and so sad to see her go at the same time. She was so excited for school and she keeps telling me that math was what she was most excited for. She is going to do so well, meet lifelong friends and continue to grow into the wonderful and amazing girl she already is. Julia, we love you so much and could not be more proud of you. You are going to do amazing things.............













Skipping to school!


Proud dad and his big girl!


Not the best family shot, but the only one taken this morning so it will have to do


Julia is the one with the Hello Kitty backpack


One last smile goodbye, this is when I cried!


1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I almost cried reading that. I cried today when Harper went to preschool for the first time, so I feel you.
I love how EVERY little girl in group pictures has a pink backpack.