Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

Another fun year for the preschool Mother's Day Tea. They made the school look so nice, the kids recited two songs/books....they put on a show of Brown Bear, Brown Bear and did the signing ABC book (I will not show the videos as they take forever to load and are most likely only fun for me and Jim to watch!). Then they served us a special treat and then the teachers read some of the questions from the interview they did with the kiddos.


Julia's Interview:

What does your mom do while you're at preschool?
Julia: She goes grocery shopping at Fred Meyer - it has everything she needs.

What's your moms name? How old do you think she is?
Julia: Stefanie - I call her mommy. I don't know maybe.....50?

What is her favorite food?
Julia: A chicken burrito, but only at Ana's.

If you had lots of money what would you buy for her?
Julia: Flowers. All kinds of flowers. Pink, red, and orange. I think they would cost $5. But I have lots and lots of money that I'm going to save until I'm old.

I know my mommy loves me because.........
Julia: she kisses me and hugs me and tucks me in at night.

Is all this not enough to make you cry and fill your heart! I admit it, I teared up on more than one occasion!









About to do Brown Bear, Brown Bear (Julia was a blue horse)


Serving me our treat


Me and my girl!


Jayden and Julia


1 comment: