Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2009

Today I am very emotional. Two years ago today as all of you know Shannon went into cardiac arrest. It was the worst day of my life, and one of the best as we got so lucky that Shannon survived, as almost most don't. I think of those who saved her life every day and thank God every day that we still have our beautiful Shannon. Most of the time I never go into "what if" but on March 1st sometimes I do and for that it is a hard day but at the same time a very joyous one. I remember the day so vividly, literally like it was yesterday, the call in the middle of the night, the ER room, the horrified faces of our entire family. We are all so fortunate to have her and we all know it!

PS - if you take anything for this, PLEASE learn CPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: