Thursday, March 31, 2011

San Diego - Lovejoy Wedding

Saturday night in San Diego we attended my cousin Jesse's wedding. He married his longtime girlfriend, Stephanie. It was such a beautiful wedding, they said their own vows, got married in a garden....it was all around a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. I however failed to get good pictures from the night. When we got there the girls had to take pictures with the wedding party and photographer so I couldn't sneak in and get any. Then after that I was on kids duty watching my two girls and the ring bearer and trying to get them ready to walk down the aisle. This whole time I was too busy to take out my camera, let alone remember where it was ;-). Anyway, I will get better pictures from the wedding once my cousin sends them out....so I will share then.
Kate, Eli (ring bearer) and Julia

Aunt Sally (mother of the groom) and Nana Nancy (sisters, if you could not tell)

Opa and Nana Nancy



Reese showing her stuff on the dance floor


Still showing her stuff on the dance floor



All of us showing our stuff on the dance floor, did I mention it was a fun wedding?



Reese and Eli dancing (my cousin, a photographer, took this one)

My cousin also took this one...Kate, Eli and Julia toasting the bride and groom


I promise that is cider


Why does Jim always make goofy faces?!?!

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

Those pics your cousin took are beautiful. Looks like a good time.